Wednesday 3 February 1909
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 3, 1909). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Simone Weil and André Cayatte.
Tom Thumb, directed by Karthik Chandran, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1909
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 February 1909
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1909!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1909 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Simone Weil: French mystic, social philosopher and religious apologist who completed many brilliant studies in literature, philosophy and logic.
- André Cayatte: French film director, screenwriter, poet, novelist, lawyer who used filmmaking as means of criticizing french legal system; also journalist, married once, one child.
- Lauritz Dorenfeldt: Norwegian jurist.
- M Vasalis: [Margaretha Droogleever Fortuyn-Leenmans] poet (Phoenix).
- Kurt Petter: German-Swedish physician (d. 1969).
- Jeanne Hazelhurst: Mexican-American astrologer who joined AFA in October 1976 and died the following month in Margate, FL.
- Andre Cayatte: French filmmaker (d. 1989).
- Johann Georg Herzog composer: dies at age 86.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1909 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Right Church, but the Wrong Pew - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Brown Eyes, Good-Bye - Haydn Quartet