Wednesday November 15, 1911
US date format: 11/15/1911, UK date format: 15/11/1911
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see birth chart on November 15, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was H. H. Asquith (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Chevallier and André Merlin.
Shenandoah, directed by Andrew McLaglen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of November 15, 1911?
- Austria - Saint Leopold's day -- no school in Vienna, Lower Austria and Upper Austria
- USA - America Recycles Day
- Norway - The official skolebr�d-day on Sunnland skole
- Roman festivals - Festival in honor of Feronia (others say 13 November)
- See more
- Proclamation sets designs for Canadian $5 and $10 gold coins
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 15, 1911?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Montgomery & Stone - Moriah - Scotch Medley
- Alma Gluck - From the Land of the Sky-Blue Water
- Walter Van Brunt - I'm Just Pining for You