Tuesday 28 November 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Casamayor and Vaclav Renc.
Arrah-Na-Pogue, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while Queed Henry by Sydnor Harrison was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1911 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Louis Casamayor
- Vaclav Renc: Czech poet (d. 1973).
- Václav Renč: Czech poet and playwright (d. 1973).
- Zapata proclaims Plan of Ayala Mexico
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Spanish Love - Andrea Sarto
- Red Rose Rag - Dolly Connolly
- Chicken Reel - Arthur Collins
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?