Monday 20 November 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Uri and Jean Shiley.
Dr. Gar el Hama I, directed by Eduard Schnedler-Srensen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
while The Broad Highway by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1911 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Pierre Uri: French economist who played a key role in developing the Treaty of Rome.
- Jean Shiley: United States -- High jumper (1932 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Leon Cuffaut: France sport Champion.
- Gustav Mahlers Tie Song of the Erde premieres in Munich
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Alma Gluck - From the Land of the Sky-Blue Water
- Moriah - Scotch Medley - Montgomery & Stone
- I'm Just Pining for You - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?