Sunday 3 November 1929US date format: 11/3/1929, UK date format: 3/11/1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 3, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Catherine Anglade and Claudia Barrett.
The Kiss, directed by Jacques Feyder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 November 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 November 1929!
Which were the important events of 3 November 1929 ?
- St. Pirmin
- Japan - Culture Day (post 1946), Emperors Birthday (pre 1946)
- St. Winifred
- Also see November 3 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- St. Vulganius
- St. Valentine & Hilary
- St. Valentinian
- St. Quaratus
- St. Martin de Porres
- St. Florus
- St. Domnus of Vienne
- St. Papulus
- St. Cristiolus
- Independence Day in Panama (1903, from Colombia), Dominica (1978, from Britain) and Federated States of Micronesia (1986, from France)
- St. Englatius
- R.C. Saints - November 3rd is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Acepsimas
- St. Germanus
- St. Guenhael
- St. Hermengaudis
- St. Hubert
- Catherine Anglade: French actress, director and television producer who died on 4 June 1994 in Paris.
- Claudia Barrett
- Amar Bose: Inventor.
- Neal Barrett: American writer of fantasy, science fiction, mystery/suspense, and historical fiction.
- Giuseppe Burati: Italy sport Champion.
- Alfonso Orueta: Chilean footballer manager and politician (d. 2012).
- Olav Aukrust: Norwegian poet and educator (d. 1929).