Wednesday 3 October 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 3, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Wolfe and Jay Irving.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 October 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1900 ?
- Thomas Wolfe: American playwright and novelist who wrote "Look Homeward, Angel," 1929, "The Web and The Rock," 1939 and "You Can't Go Home Again," 1940.
- Jay Irving: NYC, New York -- Cartoonist (Draw Me a Laugh).
- Thomas Clayton Wolfe: American writer (d. 1938).
- Edward Elgar / Cardinal Newmans oratorium premieres in Birmingham
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Wild Irish Rose - Harry Macdonough
- Because - Haydn Quartet