Wednesday 3 October 1900
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Thomas Wolfe and Jay Irving.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 October 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 3 October 1900 ?
- Thomas Wolfe: American playwright and novelist who wrote "Look Homeward, Angel," 1929, "The Web and The Rock," 1939 and "You Can't Go Home Again," 1940.
- Jay Irving: NYC, New York -- Cartoonist (Draw Me a Laugh).
- Thomas Clayton Wolfe: American writer (d. 1938).
- Edward Elgar / Cardinal Newmans oratorium premieres in Birmingham
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Wild Irish Rose - Harry Macdonough
- Because - Haydn Quartet