Monday 3 September 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Urho K Kekkonen and Maurice Dobb.
Ghosts in a Chinese Laundry, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1900!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1900 ?
- Urho K Kekkonen: Premier / President Finland (1956-81).
- Maurice Dobb: British economist (d. 1976).
- Eduard Beinum: Dutch musician, conductor.
- Percy Chapman: English cricketer (d. 1961).
- Urho Kekkonen: Finnish journalist lawyer and politician 8th President of Finland (d. 1986).
- British annex Natal (South Africa).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 September 1900
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1900 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- San Francisco Sadie - Dan Quinn
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in September 1900?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?