Monday 3 September 1900
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Urho Kekkonen and Maurice Dobb.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 September 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 September 1900!
Which were the important events of 3 September 1900 ?
- Urho Kekkonen: Finnish journalist lawyer and politician 8th President of Finland (d. 1986).
- Urho K Kekkonen: Premier / President Finland (1956-81).
- Maurice Dobb: British economist (d. 1976).
- Eduard Beinum: Dutch musician, conductor.
- Percy Chapman: English cricketer (d. 1961).
- British annex Natal (South Africa).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When We are Married - Harry Macdonough & Grace Spencer
- A Night Trip to Buffalo - American Quartet (Earliest)