Wednesday 31 October 1900, Halloween
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 31, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Carl Hubbard and Asbjørg Borgfelt.
The Last Alarm, directed by William West, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 31 October 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 31 October 1900 ?
- October 31st is Nevada Day
- Protestant Church - Reformation Day: Martin Luther nailed his 95 theses on the Wittenberg church on this day in 1517
- Wikipedia - Wikipedia:Tim Starling Day
- Cornwall - Allantide
- October 31st is Halloween; also see Samhain (an approximate date)
- St. Wolfgang
- St Urban
- St. Quentin
- St. Notburga
- St. Bega
- Paganism and Celts - Samhain
- St. Arnulf
- Also see October 31 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - October 31 is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Antoninus
- Carl Hubbard: Missouri, United States -- Baseball and football Hall of Famer.
- Asbjørg Borgfelt: Norwegian sculptress.
- Giuseppe Bertocco: Italy sport Champion.
- AL President Ban Johnson writes to NL President Nick Young seeking peace