Sunday 7 October 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Heinrich Himmler and Roger François.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1900 ?
- Heinrich Himmler: German head of the Gestapo police, architect of the concentration camps and the Holocaust, who was second only to Hitler in the Third Reich.
- Roger François: French athlete, an Olympic weighlifter in the middleclass category.
- Roger Francois: France sport Champion.
- The term orienteering is 1st used for an event
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Wild Irish Rose - Harry Macdonough
- Because - Haydn Quartet