Sunday 7 October 1900
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Heinrich Himmler and Roger François.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1900
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1900!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1900 ?
- Heinrich Himmler: German head of the Gestapo police, architect of the concentration camps and the Holocaust, who was second only to Hitler in the Third Reich.
- Roger François: French athlete, an Olympic weighlifter in the middleclass category.
- Roger Francois: France sport Champion.
- The term orienteering is 1st used for an event
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1900 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- My Wild Irish Rose - Harry Macdonough
- Because - Haydn Quartet