Monday October 01, 1900
US date format: 10/1/1900, UK date format: 1/10/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 1, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Tom Goddard .
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 01, 1900?
- Singapore - Children's Day
- Also see October 1 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Vegetarian Day
- French Republican Calendar - Cuve (Barrel) Day, tenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- See more
- Tom Goddard: English cricketer (d. 1966).
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 01, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - Because
- Harry Macdonough - My Wild Irish Rose