Saturday October 06, 1900
US date format: 10/6/1900, UK date format: 6/10/1900
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see birth chart on October 6, 1900). The US president was William McKinley (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Conservative), Pope Leo XIII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Willy Merkl and Stan Nichols.
A Storm at Sea, directed by James H. White, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1900
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of October 06, 1900?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 06, 1900?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - Because
- Harry Macdonough - My Wild Irish Rose