Saturday 4 July 1925, US Independence Day
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 4, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Cathy Berberian and Jacques Fabbri.
The Lucky Devil, directed by Frank Tuttle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 July 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 July 1925!
Which were the important events of 4 July 1925 ?
- Filipino-American Friendship Day
- In astronomy, the approximate date of Earth's aphelion.
- United States and Denmark - Independence Day (1776)
- Cathy Berberian: American mezzo-soprano and composer based in Italy.
- Jacques Fabbri
- Clarence Carvalho: American serial homicide.
- Eric Fleming: Actor (Gil-Rawhide), dies at 41.
- John Crean: American product designer and CEO in charge of Fleetwood Enterprises, a mobile home and RV manufacturer, the largest in the U.S.
- Rose Reymann: Germany Actor.
- 45th Wimbledon Mens Tennis: Rene Lacoste beats J Borotra (63 63 46 86)
- 44 die when the Dreyfus Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts, USA collapses.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1925 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Riverboat Shuffle - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Midnight Waltz - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra