Tuesday 4 December 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
I Am Legend, directed by Francis Lawrence, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Double Cross by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ride: Alaska to Patagonia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bee Movie Game or Animal Genius.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 4 December 2007 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 December
- Chip Reese: American professional poker player (Born 1951).
- Michael A. Newdow, attorney and founder of the First Amendmist Church of True Science, initiates lawsuits challenging government-sanctioned references to God, and the statute that requires "In God We Trust" to appear on all American coins and paper currency.
- The two Romanian parties supporting President Traian Băsescu, the Democratic Party and the Liberal Democratic Party, announce that they will merge to form the Democratic Liberal Party in January 2008. (''Earth Times'')
- The United States Senate approves a free trade agreement with Peru by a vote of 77 to 18, clearing the way for its implementation. (Reuters)
- Dr. David Southall, a prominent British paediatric scientist, is barred from practice after a General Medical Council panel finds that he abused his position to make unsubstantiated accusations in court, and kept illegal records. (BBC News)
- Turkish President Abdullah Gül signs a nuclear energy bill, allowing bids to be made for Turkey's first nuclear reactor. (''Today's Zaman'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 December 2007
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Barnsley - Wolves : 1 - 0
- Bristol City - Ipswich : 2 - 0
- Burnley - Leicester : 1 - 1
- Cardiff - Charlton : 0 - 2
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Rushden & D - Histon : 2 - 3
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Carlisle - Swindon : 3 - 0
- Crewe - Gillingham : 2 - 3
- Doncaster - Brighton : 0 - 0
- Hartlepool - Tranmere : 3 - 1
League 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Brentford - Morecambe : 0 - 1
- Bury - Wrexham : 0 - 1
- Chester - Barnet : 3 - 0
- Dag and Red - Milton Keynes Dons : 0 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?