Tuesday 4 December 2007US date format: 12/4/2007, UK date format: 4/12/2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 4, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Great Debaters, directed by Denzel Washington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kleiner Dodo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing BlackSite: Area 51 or ASH: Archaic Sealed Heat.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 December 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 4 December 2007 ?
- Roman festivals - secret ceremonies in honor of Bona Dea
- R.C. Saints - Saint John of Damascus: optional memorial; also Saint Barbara
- Santerfa, Lukumf - Day of Shango
- International Hug Day. See Also: January 21st, National Hugging Day
- Navy Day in India
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 December
- Chip Reese: American professional poker player (Born 1951).
- Michael A. Newdow, attorney and founder of the First Amendmist Church of True Science, initiates lawsuits challenging government-sanctioned references to God, and the statute that requires "In God We Trust" to appear on all American coins and paper currency.
- The two Romanian parties supporting President Traian Băsescu, the Democratic Party and the Liberal Democratic Party, announce that they will merge to form the Democratic Liberal Party in January 2008. (''Earth Times'')
- The United States Senate approves a free trade agreement with Peru by a vote of 77 to 18, clearing the way for its implementation. (Reuters)
- Dr. David Southall, a prominent British paediatric scientist, is barred from practice after a General Medical Council panel finds that he abused his position to make unsubstantiated accusations in court, and kept illegal records. (BBC News)
- Turkish President Abdullah Gül signs a nuclear energy bill, allowing bids to be made for Turkey's first nuclear reactor. (''Today's Zaman'')
Sport Games on 4 December 2007
ChampionshipFootball (United Kingdom)
- Barnsley - Wolves : 1 - 0
- Bristol City - Ipswich : 2 - 0
- Burnley - Leicester : 1 - 1
- Cardiff - Charlton : 0 - 2
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Rushden & D - Histon : 2 - 3
League 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Carlisle - Swindon : 3 - 0
- Crewe - Gillingham : 2 - 3
- Doncaster - Brighton : 0 - 0
- Hartlepool - Tranmere : 3 - 1
League 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Brentford - Morecambe : 0 - 1
- Bury - Wrexham : 0 - 1
- Chester - Barnet : 3 - 0
- Dag and Red - Milton Keynes Dons : 0 - 1
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in December 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Shoulda Let You Go - Keyshia Cole Introducing Amina
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
Top #10 Latin songs
- Juanes - Me Enamora
- Sexy Movimiento - Wisin & Yandel
- La Travesia - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Estos Celos - Vicente Fernandez
- Alguien Soy Yo - Enrique Iglesias
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Lagrimas Del Corazon - Grupo Montez de Durango
- Sobre Mis Pies - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Quitarte To - Tego Calderon
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
As the writers’ strike halts much scripted television production, networks are increasingly relying on unscripted fare to fill the programming gaps. [..]
Genentech’s drug Avastin did not help women with breast cancer live meaningfully longer, and it caused significant side effects, the Food and Drug Administration said Monday. [..]
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $45.54
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $125.81
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $74.89
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $50.04
- 1 CAD = 1.1038 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.9753 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8831 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.2985 CHF
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?