Thursday 27 December 2007
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
P.S. I Love You, directed by Richard LaGravenese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Nine by Jeffrey Toobin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Larica Total.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing SpongeBob SquarePants: Underpants Slam or Bob the Builder: Festival of Fun.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 December 2007!
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the important events of 27 December 2007 ?
- The second day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- A bank holiday in Britain and elsewhere if 25 December or 26 December falls in the weekend.
- R.C. Saints - John the Apostle and Evangelist
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 December
- Benazir Bhutto: Pakistani politician, the first woman leader of the Islamic world.
- Former Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto is assassinated in a shooting incident.
- Iraq War: U.S. troops kill 11 members of a Mahdi Army splinter group. The military also announces that it has detained two more suspects in the capture of three U.S. soldiers earlier this year. (AP via Yahoo! News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 27 December 2007
Premier LeagueUK Soccer
- Man City - Blackburn : 2 - 2
- Ajax - Twente : 2 - 2
- Heracles - Willem II : 1 - 0
- NAC Breda - Vitesse : 1 - 2
- Roda JC - Heerenveen : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?