Sunday 2 December 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Revolver, directed by Guy Ritchie, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ride: Alaska to Patagonia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Boing! Docomodake DS or 3D Ultra Minigolf Adventures.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 December 2007!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 2 December 2007 ?
- Laos - National Day
- United Arab Emirates - National Day (independence from Britain, 1971)
- R.C. Saints - St Bibiana
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 December
- Jennifer Alexander: Canadian ballet dancer (Born 1972).
- Activision and Vivendi Games announce a merger, to be called Activision Blizzard. The US$18.9 billion deal is the biggest ever in the videogame industry.
- Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez's constitutional amendments are rejected by a margin of 51% to 49% in a popular vote. He concedes the vote. (AP via Yahoo! News)
- Sébastien Loeb wins the World Rally Championship for the fourth time in a row, a feat only so far accomplished by Tommi Mäkinen. (Reuters)
- Brazil starts free-to-air digital television transmissions in São Paulo, but broadcasting companies must transmit signals in both analogue and digital formats until June 2016. (''Folha de S. Paulo'')
- Four people are killed at the Zasyadko coal mine in eastern Ukraine where 101 people were killed twelve days earlier in the country's worst mining accident. (BBC)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 December 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Napoli : 5 - 1
- Cagliari - Livorno : 0 - 0
- Catania - Palermo : 3 - 1
- Fiorentina - Inter : 0 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Club Brugge - Gent : 0 - 0
- Dender - Genk : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bielefeld - Bayern Munich : 0 - 1
- Duisburg - Nurnberg : 1 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- FC Koln - Augsburg : 3 - 0
- Greuther Furth - Osnabruck : 6 - 3
- Koblenz - Hoffenheim : 2 - 2
- Munich 1860 - Paderborn : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?