Sunday 9 December 2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Bucket List, directed by Rob Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Chase by Clive Cussler was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ride: Alaska to Patagonia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brunswick Pro Bowling or Code Lyoko: Quest for Infinity.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 9 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 9 December 2007 ?
- Anti-Corruption Day 
- Calendar of saints: Saint Juan Diego Cuauhtlatoatzin : optional memorial
- Peter Fourier, founder of the Congregation of Notre Dame
- Also see December 9 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics); specifically the conception of Saint Anne
- Scandinavia (specifically Sweden): Anna's Day. Recognizes everyone named Anna, and marks the day to start the preparation process of the lutefisk to be consumed on Christmas Eve.
- Tanzania - Independence Day (of Tanganyika from Britain, 1961)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 09 December
- Gordon Zahn: American sociologist and pacifist (Born 1918).
- Two people are killed and two are injured in a shooting at a youth training center in Arvada Colorado, United States. (CNN)
- Taliban fighters in Afghanistan have pulled back to take up new positions defending the town of Musa Qala during a battle with the Afghan National Army and the International Security Assistance Force. (BBC News)
- Robert Pickton is found guilty of second-degree murder of six women from Vancouver's Downtown Eastside. (CBC News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 9 December 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Empoli - Cagliari : 4 - 1
- Genoa - Siena : 1 - 3
- Inter - Torino : 4 - 0
- Juventus - Atalanta : 1 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Roeselare - Club Brugge : 1 - 2
- St Truiden - Anderlecht : 4 - 3
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Leverkusen - Hansa Rostock : 3 - 0
- Nurnberg - Hertha : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Augsburg - Greuther Furth : 3 - 0
- Hoffenheim - Offenbach : 2 - 2
- Kaiserslautern - CZ Jena : 2 - 3
- Osnabruck - Munich 1860 : 3 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?