Saturday 8 December 2007US date format: 12/8/2007, UK date format: 8/12/2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 8, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Great Debaters, directed by Denzel Washington, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while World Without End by Ken Follett was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kleiner Dodo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Animal Genius or Carnival Games.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 December 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 8 December 2007 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 December
- Gerardo Garcia Pimentel: Mexican journalist (Born 1983).
- Benazir Bhutto, first and only female former Prime Minister of Pakistan, had her PPP Office stormed by unidentified gunmen. Three supporters are killed.
- The United States Department of Justice and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) launch a joint inquiry into the destruction of two CIA tapes of the interrogation of two suspected al-Qaeda terrorists. (AP via the ''Houston Chronicle'')
- A second human case of H5N1 bird flu is confirmed in eastern China. (''People's Daily'')
- Gunmen attack a party office of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in Karachi, Pakistan, killing three supporters. (AP via Google News)
- The Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2007 was held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Sport Games on 8 December 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Lazio - Catania : 2 - 0
- Palermo - Fiorentina : 2 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Cercle Brugge - Mouscron : 3 - 0
- FC Brussels - Genk : 0 - 5
- Gent - Lokeren : 4 - 2
- Germinal - Bergen : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Duisburg : 0 - 0
- Bochum - Karlsruhe : 2 - 2
- Ein Frankfurt - Schalke 04 : 2 - 2
- Hamburg - Cottbus : 0 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - Real Madrid : 0 - 1
- Osasuna - Valencia : 0 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in December 2007?
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Shoulda Let You Go - Keyshia Cole Introducing Amina
- Shawty Is A 10 - The-Dream
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
- Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
Top #10 Latin songs
- Juanes - Me Enamora
- Sexy Movimiento - Wisin & Yandel
- La Travesia - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Estos Celos - Vicente Fernandez
- Alguien Soy Yo - Enrique Iglesias
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Lagrimas Del Corazon - Grupo Montez de Durango
- Sobre Mis Pies - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- Quitarte To - Tego Calderon
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
Shares of Amgen had their biggest decline in seven months on Nasdaq Friday after the company reported it might revise the safety information on its biggest product. [..]
A strike at a Ford Motor Company assembly line in St. Petersburg highlights the tightening labor market in Russia, a problem that would have seemed inconceivable a few years ago. [..]
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?