Saturday 8 December 2007
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
I Am Legend, directed by Francis Lawrence, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Protect And Defend by Vince Flynn was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ride: Alaska to Patagonia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Spider-Man: Friend or Foe or Dance Dance Revolution/Dancing Stage Hottest Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 December 2007!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 8 December 2007 ?
- Malta - Public Holiday.
- Panama - Mother's Day
- Romania - Constitution Day
- Bulgaria - Day of the Student (studentski praznik)
- R.C. Saints - The solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary: a Holy Day of Obligation
- Italy - In Milan, the opera season starts.
- Buddhism - The Enlightenment of Gautama Buddha
- Afflux (50 Aftermath) (Discordianism)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 08 December
- Gerardo Garcia Pimentel: Mexican journalist (Born 1983).
- Benazir Bhutto, first and only female former Prime Minister of Pakistan, had her PPP Office stormed by unidentified gunmen. Three supporters are killed.
- The United States Department of Justice and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) launch a joint inquiry into the destruction of two CIA tapes of the interrogation of two suspected al-Qaeda terrorists. (AP via the ''Houston Chronicle'')
- A second human case of H5N1 bird flu is confirmed in eastern China. (''People's Daily'')
- Gunmen attack a party office of former Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto in Karachi, Pakistan, killing three supporters. (AP via Google News)
- The Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2007 was held in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 8 December 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Lazio - Catania : 2 - 0
- Palermo - Fiorentina : 2 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Cercle Brugge - Mouscron : 3 - 0
- FC Brussels - Genk : 0 - 5
- Gent - Lokeren : 4 - 2
- Germinal - Bergen : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bayern Munich - Duisburg : 0 - 0
- Bochum - Karlsruhe : 2 - 2
- Ein Frankfurt - Schalke 04 : 2 - 2
- Hamburg - Cottbus : 0 - 0
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - Real Madrid : 0 - 1
- Osasuna - Valencia : 0 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?