Tuesday 25 December 2007, Christmas
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
P.S. I Love You, directed by Richard LaGravenese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while A Family Christmas by Caroline Kennedy was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Passport to Explore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arkadian Warriors or Baby Pals Konnichiwa Akachan.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 25 December 2007 ?
- Christmas Day is a Christian holiday on this day celebrating the Nativity of Jesus. It is a public holiday in many countries, including almost everywhere in the Americas, most European nations, the Philippines and most of Oceania, some African countries, the Commonwealth of Nations, and various other countries and regions. Many non-Christians, including non-theists, celebrate secular aspects of the holiday, such as decorating Christmas trees and exchanging gifts with family and friends. Some
- Pakistan - Quaid's Day is celebrated as a national holiday in Pakistan in honour of the birth of Mohammad Ali Jinnah.
- British Isles - a quarter day in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, and the Republic of Ireland. (but not in Scotland)
- Roman festivals - (re)birth of Sol Invictus, the winter solstice feast in the Roman Empire since 274.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 25 December
- An escaped tiger at the San Francisco Zoo kills one person and injures two others.
- A tiger at the San Francisco Zoo escapes from its enclosure and attacks three people, killing one.
- December 2007 bombing of northern Iraq: Turkish forces claim to have killed hundreds of Kurdistan Workers Party rebels and struck more than 200 targets in northern Iraq in the past 10 days. (BBC News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?