Sunday December 23, 2007
US date format: 12/23/2007, UK date format: 23/12/2007
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see birth chart on December 23, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Gordon Brown (Labour), Pope Benedict XVI was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Eden Log, directed by Franck Vestiel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Book of the Dead by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Fight Quest.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Combat Arms or Clean Asia!.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of December 23, 2007?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- See more
- Thailand's People Power Party, led by Samak Sundaravej, wins the 2007 general elections. (BBC News)
- Saudi police arrest 28 men for allegedly planning terrorist attacks against holy sites in Mecca and Medina. (AP via CNN)
- Sporting Carrick last lost a competitive game!
- India's Bharatiya Janata Party win elections in the state of Gujarat. (BBC News)
- See more
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 23, 2007?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again
- Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain - Kiss Kiss
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce - Until The End Of Time
- Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
- Keyshia Cole Introducing Amina - Shoulda Let You Go
- Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne - Duffle Bag Boy
- DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies - I'm So Hood
Sport Games on December 23, 2007
Serie AItalian Football
- Fiorentina - Cagliari : 5 - 1
- Inter - Milan : 2 - 1
- Juventus - Siena : 2 - 0
- Livorno - Atalanta : 1 - 1
- Napoli - Torino : 1 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Cercle Brugge - Charleroi : 3 - 1
- Standard - Genk : 3 - 1
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Ath Bilbao - Murcia : 1 - 1
- Ath Madrid - Espanol : 1 - 2
- Barcelona - Real Madrid : 0 - 1
- Levante - La Coruna : 0 - 1
- Osasuna - Mallorca : 3 - 1
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Albacete - Castellon : 2 - 0
- Celta - Granada 74 : 4 - 1
- Numancia - Cordoba : 2 - 1
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Days to next December 23If December 23, 2007 is your birthday you're 12 years, 7 months, 13 days old and you'll celebrate your next birthday in 4 months, 18 days.
What news were making the headlines those days in December 2007?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- News Corporation Sells 8 TV Stations The News Corporation agreed to sell eight Fox network-affiliated television stations to Oak Hill Capital Partners for about $1.1 billion. [..]
- Two Candidates, Two Fortunes, Two Distinct Views of Wealth John Edwards and Mitt Romney are basing their candidacies in large measure on the very different lessons each has taken from his own success. [..]
- See all financial news of December 23, 2007