Wednesday 19 December 2007
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
P.S. I Love You, directed by Richard LaGravenese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Blood Brothers by Nora Roberts was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Ride: Alaska to Patagonia.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Betty Boop's Double Shift or Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 19 December 2007 ?
- 2003 - the events of the fictional docu-drama The Day Britain Stopped take place.
- Roman festivals - Opalia
- Also see December 19 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 19 December
- An explosion and fire at the T2 Laboratories facility in Jacksonville, Florida kills four and injures 14.
- A fire breaks out at the Old Executive Office Building in Washington, D.C., which houses ceremonial offices of Vice President Dick Cheney and the majority of White House staff. No injuries are reported. (CNN)
- Lee Myung-bak is elected President of South Korea with 50% of the vote, defeating rivals Chung Dong-young and Lee Hoi-chang. (CNN)
- A passenger express train derailment in southern Pakistan kills at least 40 and injures 269. (BBC News)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?