Tuesday 11 December 2007
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 11, 2007). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Bucket List, directed by Rob Reiner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while The Choice by Nicholas Sparks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Kleiner Dodo.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing ARMA: Queen's Gambit or Buzz!: The Mega Quiz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 11 December 2007
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 11 December 2007 ?
- USA - Admission day for Indiana (19th state, 1816)
- Burkina Faso - Republic Day (1958, Upper Volta became an autonomous republic in the French Community.)
- Argentina - Tango Day, Buenos Aires
- Also see December 11 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Roman festivals - One of the four Agonalia, this day in honour of Sol Indiges; also the Septimontium festival
- R.C. Saints - pope Damasus I: optional memorial; also Daniel the Stylite (not universal)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 11 December
- Christie Hennessy: Irish singer (Born 1945).
- Two car bombs explode at the Constitutional Court building in Algiers and the United Nations office. An estimated 45 people are killed in the bombings.
- Canadian serial killer Robert Pickton is sentenced to life in prison with a minimum of 25 years before a chance for parole. (CTV)
- A series of ice storms across the central United States kills at least 24 and leaves nearly 1 million homes and businesses without electricity. (AP via CNN)
- The former President of Peru, Alberto Fujimori, is sentenced to six years in prison for ordering a warrantless search while in office. (AFP via Google News)
- The United States Federal Reserve cuts federal funds rates and discount rates by a quarter of a percentage point to 4.25% and 4.75% respectively, signalling its concerns about the impact of the subprime mortgage financial crisis on the United States economy. (''The New York Times'')
- Al-Qaeda Organization in the Islamic Maghreb claims responsibility for two simultaneous bombings in Algiers, Algeria, causing at least 62 deaths and more injuries. (CNN)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Alicia Keys - No One
- Trey Songz - Can't Help But Wait
- Kiss Kiss - Chris Brown Featuring T-Pain
- Kanye West Featuring T-Pain - Good Life
- Until The End Of Time - Justin Timberlake Duet With Beyonce
- Shoulda Let You Go - Keyshia Cole Introducing Amina
- Mary J. Blige - Just Fine
- Duffle Bag Boy - Playaz Circle Featuring Lil Wayne
- Alicia Keys - Like You'll Never See Me Again
- I'm So Hood - DJ Khaled Featuring T-Pain, Trick Daddy, Rick Ross & Plies
Top #10 Latin songs
- Juanes - Me Enamora
- Sexy Movimiento - Wisin & Yandel
- La Travesia - Juan Luis Guerra 440
- Vicente Fernandez - Estos Celos
- Sin Que Lo Sepas Tu - Los Temerarios
- Alguien Soy Yo - Enrique Iglesias
- Sobre Mis Pies - La Arrolladora Banda el Limon de Rene Camacho
- No Te Veo - Casa De Leones
- Aventura - Mi Corazoncito
- Inalcanzable - RBD
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?