Saturday 4 February 1956
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 4, 1956). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Elizabeth Vanin .
In UK Sixteen Tons by Tennessee Ernie Ford was in the top 5 hits.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers, directed by Don Siegel, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1956
while Island In The Sun by Alec Waugh was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Heidi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 February 1956
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 February 1956!
Which were the important events of 4 February 1956 ?
- Saint Veronica, patron saint of photographers
- Ancient Latvia - Biezputras Diena observed.
- Independence Day in Sri Lanka (1948).
- Angolan Anniversary of the Outbreak of Armed Struggle against Portuguese Colonialism.
- Saint Gilbert (d. 1189)
- Saint John Hector de Britto
- Saint Rembert of Torhout
- Elizabeth Vanin: Brazilian psychologist who married a priest and established a psychological clinic with him.
- AL plans to test automatic intentional walk during spring training
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1956 ?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?