Tuesday 17 June 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 17, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Felix Hartlaub and Germaine Besse.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 17 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 17 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 17 June 1913 ?
- St. Albert Chmielowski.
- National holiday of West Germany until 1990, see Workers' Uprising of 1953 in East Germany.
- Iceland's national day, celebrating independence from Denmark in 1944.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- Bert Williams - Nobody
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)