Tuesday 4 March 1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Abeille and Anne-Lisa Amadou.
Montana Moon, directed by Malcolm St. Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1930 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Claude Abeille: French sculptor.
- Anne-Lisa Amadou: Norwegian literary researcher.
- John Hartley: American chemist and CEO in charge of Harris, an orchid grower.
- Francois Ludo: France sport Champion.
- Emma Fahning bowls 1st sanctioned 300 game by a woman
- Coolidge Dam in Arizona dedicated.