Tuesday 4 March 1930US date format: 3/4/1930, UK date format: 4/3/1930
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 4, 1930). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Claude Abeille and Anne-Lisa Amadou.
Montana Moon, directed by Malcolm St. Clair, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 March 1930
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 1930!
Which were the important events of 4 March 1930 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
- Claude Abeille: French sculptor.
- Anne-Lisa Amadou: Norwegian literary researcher.
- John Hartley: American chemist and CEO in charge of Harris, an orchid grower.
- Francois Ludo: France sport Champion.
- Emma Fahning bowls 1st sanctioned 300 game by a woman
- Coolidge Dam in Arizona dedicated.