Wednesday 4 May 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Cointreau and Edo Murtic.
Circumstantial Evidence, directed by John M. Stahl, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 May 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 4 May 1921 ?
- Star Wars day, "May the 4th be with you" pun on "May the force be with you"
- Republic of China - Literary Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- International Firefighters' Day.
- Saint Ladislaus of Gielnow
- People's Republic of China - Youth Day (???, commemorating May Fourth Movement).
- Blessed Catherine of Park
- Saint Judas Cyriacus
- Saint Florian
- Saint Godehard
- Saint Monica of Hippo (d. 387)
- Saint Ethelred
- Saint Silvianus
- Saint Titianus
- Saint Willerik
- Saint John Houghton, Saint Robert Lawrence, Saint Augustine Webster, Saint Richard Reynolds, and Saint John Hale; all put to death in 1535.
- Saint Malou
- The Netherlands - Remembrance of the Dead.
- Robert Cointreau: French alcohol manufacturer, member of the Cointreau family, owners of the Cointreau destillery that produces cognac, liqueurs, spirits and champagne.
- Edo Murtic: Croatian painter (Born 1921).
- John van Kesteren: Dutch-American tenor and actor (d. 2008).
- John van Kesteren Dutch tenor (Komische Oper: West Berlin).
- Werner Schumacher: German actor (d. 2004).
- Edo Murtić: Croatian painter sculptor and illustrator (d. 2005).
- Patsy Garrett: Atlantic City, New Jersey -- Actress (Nanny & the Professor).