Thursday 4 June 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandre Boveda and Nestor Zeledon Varela.
while The Virginian by Owen Wister was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1903 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Alexandre Boveda: Galician politician and financial officer.
- Nestor Zeledon Varela: Costa Rican sculptor, one of the most renowned of the Generation of Thirty, or New Generation Nationalist Sensibility, with Francisco Zuniga and Juan Manuel Sanchez.
- Yevgeny Mravinsky: Russian conductor (d. 1988).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1903 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- If I But Knew - J.W. Myers
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?