Thursday 4 June 1903
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 4, 1903). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Alexandre Boveda and Nestor Zeledon Varela.
Misfortune Never Comes Alone, directed by Georges Méliès, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1903
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 June 1903
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 June 1903!
Which were the important events of 4 June 1903 ?
- Feast day of St Francis Caracciolo.
- Feast day of Saint Petrock of Cornwall.
- United States - Pentecost in 2006
- Hong Kong - Tiananmen Square Protest of 1989 memorial day.
- Finland - National flag day of the Finnish Defence Forces (on Mannerheim's birthday).
- Tonga - National Day.
- International Innocent Child Abuse Victim Day.
- Alexandre Boveda: Galician politician and financial officer.
- Nestor Zeledon Varela: Costa Rican sculptor, one of the most renowned of the Generation of Thirty, or New Generation Nationalist Sensibility, with Francisco Zuniga and Juan Manuel Sanchez.
- Yevgeny Mravinsky: Russian conductor (d. 1988).