Sunday 5 February 1922US date format: 2/5/1922, UK date format: 5/2/1922
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1922). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bernard Kalb and Alain de Changy.
Moran of the Lady Letty, directed by George Melford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1922
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1922
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1922!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1922 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Bernard Kalb: Spokesman (State Department) / actor (Dave).
- Alain de Changy: Belgian race car driver (d. 1994).
- Pope Pius XI (Achille Ratti) succeeds Pope Benedict XV as the 259th pope.
- Five Power Naval Disarmament Treaty signed between United States, Britain, Japan, France, and Italy
- President of the United States Warren G. Harding introduces the first radio in the White House.
- In the Soviet Russia, the Cheka becomes the GPU, a section of the NKVD.
- Finnish Minister of the Interior Heikki Ritavuori is assassinated by Ernst Tandefelt.
- Baragoola, last of the Binngarra style Manly ferries, is launched at Balmain
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1922 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- John McCormack - Rose of My Heart
- Everybody Step - Ted Lewis & His Band
- April Showers - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra