Wednesday 5 February 1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 5, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include David Selby and Stephen J Cannell.
Prairie Pioneers, directed by Lester Orlebeck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 February 1941
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 February 1941!
Which were the important events of 5 February 1941 ?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- David Selby: American actor, tall and muscular, started out as one of TV's most famous vampires, Quentin, on "Dark Shadows" in the late '60s.
- Stephen J Cannell
- Barrett Strong in Detroit: Michigan, USA; singer ("Money, That's What I Want").
- Rick Laird: jazz musician (Gerry Niewood and Timepiece).
- Stephen J: Cannell.
- Stephen Cannell: American writer, producer and owner of his own television production company from 1979.
- Stephen J. Cannell: Producer.
- Stephen actor: producer and screenwriter (d. 2010).
- Vadim Gulyaev: Russian water polo player (d. 1998).
- Kaspar Villiger: Swiss engineer and politician 85th President of the Swiss Confederation.
- Jaap Blokker: Dutch businessman (d. 2011).
- Cory Wells: Musician.
- Banjo Paterson: Australian poet, author of ''Walzing Matilda'' (Born 1864).
- Dutch Premier De Geer returns from Lisbon to the Netherlands
- World War II: Allied forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
- Air Training Corps: The Air Training Corps was formed.