Wednesday February 05, 1941
US date format: 2/5/1941, UK date format: 5/2/1941
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see birth chart on February 5, 1941). The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democrat), the UK Prime Minister was Winston Churchill (Conservative), Pope Pius XII was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include David Selby and Stephen J Cannell.
Prairie Pioneers, directed by Lester Orlebeck, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
On TV people were watching Tom and Jerry.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 05, 1941?
- Kashmir Day observes as public holiday in Pakistan.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Agatha of Sicily, patron saint of firework makers and glass blowers.
- Saint Bertolf
- Dutch Premier De Geer returns from Lisbon to the Netherlands
- World War II: Allied forces begin the Battle of Keren to capture Keren, Eritrea.
- Air Training Corps: The Air Training Corps was formed.
- Banjo Paterson: Australian poet, author of ''Walzing...
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial