Thursday 5 January 1928US date format: 1/5/1928, UK date format: 5/1/1928
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on January 5, 1928). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Zulfikar Ali Bhutto and Walter Mondale.
Frenzy, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 January 1928
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 5 January 1928 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Zulfikar Ali Bhutto
- Walter Mondale: American politician and US Vice President under Jimmy Carter, former US Ambassador to Japan, and former Senator (elected 1964) and Attorney General (1960) for the state of Minnesota.
- Zulfikar Ali Khan Bhutto: President / Premier (Pakistan).
- Walter F. Mondale: Lawyer.
- Zulfikar Bhutto: Pakistani lawyer and politician 4th President of Pakistan (d. 1979).
- Ali Bhutto: Pakistani politician and father of noted politician, Benazir Bhutto.
- Elizabeth Joan Smith: Politician.