Friday July 5, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 5, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include François Arnaud (actor) and Yojiro Noda.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Sussudio by Phil Collins.
In UK Frankie by Sister Sledge was in the top 5 hits.
Silverado, directed by Lawrence Kasdan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while A Catskill Eagle by Robert B. Parker was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Stingray.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alice in Wonderland or Borrowed Time.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 July 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 July 1985!
Which were the important events of 5 July 1985 ?
- Isle of Man: Tynwald Day (1266).
- Venezuela: Independence Day (1811).
- Algeria: Independence Day (1962).
- Cape Verde: Independence Day (1975).
- Church of the SubGenius: X-Day (1998).
- Armenia: Constitution Day (1995)
- Czech Republic and Slovakia: Arrival of Saints Cyril and Methodius in Great Moravia (around 863).
- François Arnaud (actor)
- Yojiro Noda
- Megan Rapinoe: Soccer Player.
- Tess Holliday: American plus-size model.
- Lucía Pérez: Spanish singer.
- Francois Arnaud: TV Actor.
- Alexandre Picard: Canadian ice hockey player.
- Alle Farben: German DJ and producer.
- Stephanie McIntosh: Australian pop singer and actress.
- Nick O'Malley: English bass player (Arctic Monkeys).
- Premier Mugabe wins Zimbabwe elections
- Nicholas Mark Sanders of England begins circumnavigation of the globe, covering 13,035 road miles in 78 days, 3 hours, 30 minutes.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)
- Loose Ends - Hangin' On A String
- Prince And The Revolution - Raspberry Beret
- Rene & Angela - Save Your Love (For #1)
- Jesse Johnson's Revue - Can You Help Me
- Marvin Gaye - Sanctified Lady
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Too Many Games
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
- I Wonder If I Take You Home - Lisa Lisa And Clult Jam With Full Force
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?