Saturday July 13, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 13, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Stanley Weber and Guillermo Ochoa.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to A View To A Kill by Duran Duran.
In UK Frankie by Sister Sledge was in the top 5 hits.
Pee-wee's Big Adventure, directed by Tim Burton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Bridge Across Forever by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Stingray.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Ghetto Blaster or Graham Gooch's Test Cricket.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 July 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 July 1985!
Which were the important events of 13 July 1985 ?
- Mongolia - Naadam Holiday, 3rd day
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of K�lim�t (Words) - First day of the seventh month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Bon Festival - Buddhist festival to honor the dead (East Japan)
- Kiribati - Independence Day, 2nd day (not a holiday)
- Stanley Weber
- Guillermo Ochoa: Soccer Player.
- Natasha Poly: Model.
- Charlotte Dujardin: Equestrian.
- Trell Kimmons: American sprinter.
- Live Aid concert raises over $70 million for African famine relief
- New York Yankees retire Roger Maris (9) and Elston Howard (32) uniforms
- Live Aid rock concert is staged in London, Philadelphia, Moscow and Sydney. Over ?50 million is raised for famine relief in Ethiopia.
- United States Vice President George H.W. Bush becomes the Acting President for the day when President Ronald Reagan undergoes surgery to remove polyps from his colon.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Duran Duran - A View To A Kill
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Prince - Raspberry Beret
- Survivor - The Search Is Over
- Eurythmics - Would I Lie To You?
- Paul Young - Everytime You Go Away
- Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
- 'Til Tuesday - Voices Carry
- Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days
- Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies 'R' Good Enough
Top #10 R&B songs
- Loose Ends - Hangin' On A String
- Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)
- Rene & Angela - Save Your Love (For #1)
- Prince And The Revolution - Raspberry Beret
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Too Many Games
- I Wonder If I Take You Home - Lisa Lisa And Clult Jam With Full Force
- Debarge - Who's Holding Donna Now
- Paul Hardcastle - 19
- Cameo - Attack Me With Your Love
- Skipworth & Turner - Thinking About Your Love
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?