Saturday 6 July 1985
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ranveer Singh and Harrisburg (Pennsylvania).
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Sussudio by Phil Collins.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by The Crowd was in the top 5 hits.
Explorers, directed by Joe Dante, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while My Mother'S Keeper by B.D. Hyman was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Doris Day's Best Friends.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Commando or Monty is Innocent.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 July 1985!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 6 July 1985 ?
- Comoros - Independence Day (1975).
- Feast day of St Maria Goretti.
- Lithuania - Statehood Day.
- Malawi - Independence Day (1964).
- Malawi - Republic Day (1966).
- Roman festivals: Ludi Apollinares, games in honour of Apollo (since 208 BC) began today.
- San Fermin a Spanish Catholic festival centered in Pamplona begins today.
- Music festival EXIT begins today in Serbian town of Novi Sad.
- Czech Republic - Jan Hus Day (1415).
- Ranveer Singh: Movie Actor.
- Harrisburg (Pennsylvania)
- Virginie Marsan
- D Woods
- Himanshu Suri: American rapper known by his stage name Heems.
- Diamond Rings: Canadian singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (Matters).
- Melisa Sözen: Turkish actress.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?