Tuesday July 2, 1985
This day in 30 sec.
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on July 2, 1985). The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ashley Tisdale and Jurgen Roelandts.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to Sussudio by Phil Collins.
In UK Frankie by Sister Sledge was in the top 5 hits.
Silverado, directed by Lawrence Kasdan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while The Heart Of The Dragon by Alasdair Clayre was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Stingray.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing MUD2 or Angel Kids.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 July 1985
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 July 1985!
Which were the important events of 2 July 1985 ?
- Feast Day of St. John Regis
- Originally, in the Roman Catholic Church, the Feast of the Visitation was celebrated on this day, although it has since been transferred to May 31
- Palio di Provenzano in Siena, Italy
- Canada Day. Under the Holidays Act, Canada Day is always observed on July 1 unless that date falls on a Sunday, in which case it is observed on July 2.
- Ashley Tisdale: American actress and singer.
- Jurgen Roelandts: Belgian cyclist.
- Iain Grigor: Scottish Athlete.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis: Football Player.
- Jack Patterson: Bassist.
- Lea Seydoux: Actress.
- Corey Bringas: American actor and cinematographer.
- Chad Henne: American football player.
- Jürgen Roelandts: Belgian cyclist.
- Rhett Bomar: American football player.
- David Purley: British Formula 1 driver (Born 1945).
- Andrei Gromyko is appointed the chairman of the Presidium of the Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Union.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- Freddie Jackson - Rock Me Tonight (For Old Times Sake)
- Loose Ends - Hangin' On A String
- Prince And The Revolution - Raspberry Beret
- Rene & Angela - Save Your Love (For #1)
- Jesse Johnson's Revue - Can You Help Me
- Marvin Gaye - Sanctified Lady
- Maze Featuring Frankie Beverly - Too Many Games
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Whitney Houston - You Give Good Love
- I Wonder If I Take You Home - Lisa Lisa And Clult Jam With Full Force
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?