Saturday 5 June 1920
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 5, 1920). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Michel Abalan and Kurt Edelhagen.
The Mollycoddle, directed by Victor Fleming, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 June 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1920!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1920 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Michel Abalan
- Kurt Edelhagen: A well-respected German bandleader whose orchestras tended to emphasize swinging dance music but were open to boppish solos,.
- Marion Motley: American football player and coach (d. 1999).
- Cornelius Ryan: War reporter / Historian (Bridge too Far), dies at 54.
- Rhoda Broughton: Welsh author (Born 1840).
- 1st rivet driven on Bank of Italy headquarters at 1 Powell
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Afghanistan - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- Daddy, You've Been a Mother to Me - Henry Burr