Tuesday 5 March 1918
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 5, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include James Tobin and Tadahiko Hayashi.
Amarilly of Clothes-Line Alley, directed by Marshall Neilan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1918 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- James Tobin: American economist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2002).
- Halsey S Colchester: British SAS / spy (MI6) / priest.
- Tadahiko Hayashi: Japanese photographer (d. 1990).
- Milt Schmidt: Canadian ice hockey player, coach and manager.
- Red Storey: Canadian football player referee and sportscaster (d. 2006).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- For You a Rose - Prince's Orchestra
- Gems from Leave It To Jane - Victor Light Opera Co.
- I Don't Want to Get Well - Van & Schenck