Saturday 5 March 1921US date format: 3/5/1921, UK date format: 5/3/1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 5, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Joan Greenwood and Berkley Bedell (Representative-Democrat-Iowa.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 March 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 March 1921!
Which were the important events of 5 March 1921 ?
- St Piran's Day - Cornwall's national day.
- Saint Theophile (d. 195)
- Saint Olivia (d. 308)
- Saint Gerarda
- Learn from Lei Feng Day in China.
- Feast of St. Kieran, patron of the Diocese of Ossory, in Irish calendar.
- Approximate beginning of month of j?ngzhT in Chinese calendar.
- Saint Adrian (died 308)
- Joan Greenwood: Actress.
- Berkley Bedell (Representative-Democrat-Iowa: 1975-).
- Robert Martel: French political activist, a supporter of French Algeria nicknamed "le Chouan de la Mitidja," Catholic, anti-revolutionary and founder of l'Union Française Nord-Africaine (UFNA) [French North African Union].
- Elmer Valo: American baseball player and coach (d. 1998).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Original Dixieland Jazz Band - Palesteena
- The Old Rugged Cross - Homer Rodeheaver & Virginia Asher