Thursday 6 April 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Heinz Klingenberg and Pierre Rimbaud.
The Sign of the Cross, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 April 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 April 1905!
Which were the important events of 6 April 1905 ?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- Saint Balderik
- Saint Marcellinus of Carthage (d.413)
- St. Sixtus
- Saint Wineboud
- Blessed Notker
- The start of the tax year in the United Kingdom (arising from the 11 day correction to March 25 at the adoption of the Gregorian calendar in 1752).
- Heinz Klingenberg: German film and television actor, who died on 12 September 1959 in Schweinfurt.
- Pierre Rimbaud: Montpellier physician.
- ''Lochner v. New York'': The Supreme Court of the United States invalidates New York's 8-hour-day law.