Wednesday March 06, 2019
US date format: 3/6/2019, UK date format: 6/3/2019
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 6, 2019). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Theresa May (Conservative).
The Village, directed by M. Night Shyamalan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2019
while Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Enemy Within.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 06, 2019?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- See more
- The flooding of the Citarum River, Indonesia, causes at least two deaths. (The Jakarta Post)
- Weinstein effect: Celebrity chef Mario Batali gives up his stake in his restaurants more than a year after being accused of sexual misconduct. (The Guardian)
- Celebrity chef Mario Batali gives up his stake in his restaurants more than a year after being accused of sexual misconduct. (The Guardian)
- Alex Trebek, host of the American syndicated game show Jeopardy! since 1984, announces that he has been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 pancreatic cancer. He plans to continue hosting during his treatment. (CNN)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- After Facebook’s Scandals, Mark Zuckerberg Says He’ll Shift Focus to Private Sharing The Facebook chief executive said the next wave of social networking would be to enable private and encrypted discussions. [..]
- A Stark Divide in America’s Retail Industry Is Coming Into Focus The current earnings season shows just how sharply the fortunes of the companies that operate the country’s big stores are diverging. [..]
- See all financial news of March 06, 2019