Wednesday 7 April 1915
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Billie Holiday and Henry Kuttner US.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 April 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 7 April 1915 ?
- Saint Herman-Jozef (died 1241)
- World Health Day - April 7th of every year is designated as World Health Day and celebrated by the 191 member countries of the World Health Organization to emphasize significant issues in public health of worldwide concern. Observed annually since 1948.
- The feast of Annunciation is celebrated by the Eastern Orthodox Church.
- Saint John Baptist de La Salle (d.1719)
- Mozambique - Women's Day.
- Billie Holiday: American blues and jazz singer nicknamed "Lady Day,” whose incomparable voice was the essence of jazz.
- Billie Holiday [Eleanora Fagan] Philadelphia Pennsylvania: singer (Ain't Nobody's Business).
- Henry Kuttner US: sci-fi author (Dark World, As You Were, Startling Worlds of Henry Kuttner).
- Stanley Adams: Actor (Lillies of the Field, Thunder Alley), dies at 61.
- Henry Kuttner: American author (Born 1915).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- They All Had a Finger in the Pie - American Quartet
- Goodbye, Girls, I'm Through - Lambert Murphy