Monday 12 April 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Emil [Theodore] Petaja and Joannès Ambre.
The Eagle's Nest, directed by Edwin Arden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 12 April 1915 ?
- Saint Julius I
- Saint Zeno of Verona
- Saint Erkembode
- Saint Damian
- Yuri's Night, an international celebration of the first human in space, Yuri Gagarin; in Russia (and formerly in USSR), the Cosmonautics Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia begins.
- Emil [Theodore] Petaja: United States -- Sci-fi author (Star Mill, Tramontane).
- Joannès Ambre: French lawyer and politician.
- Isadore Perlman: American nuclear chemist, noted for his research of Alpha particle decay.
- Lujo Tončić-Sorinj: Austrian-Croatian diplomat and politician of the Austrian People's Party (ÖVP).
- Rene Fonteilles: France sport Champion.
- Robert Wierninck: France sport Champion
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 12 April 1915
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, Girls, I'm Through - Lambert Murphy
- They All Had a Finger in the Pie - American Quartet
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?