Monday 19 April 1915
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Dorian Le and Harry Craft.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 April 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 19 April 1915 ?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- The Roman holiday of Cerealia ends. (Roman Empire)
- Primrose Day (England) ? primroses are placed on the statue of Benjamin Disraeli in Parliament Square, London on the anniversary of his death (1881).
- George of Antioch
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Emma
- Landing of the 33 (Uruguay).
- Patriot's Day (Massachusetts, Maine, and Wisconsin, USA).
- Dorian Le: Gallienne composer.
- Harry Craft: baseball manager.
- Ren? Coulloumme-Labarthe: Orthez Military man.
- 19th Boston Marathon won by Edouard Fabre of Canada in 2:31:41.2.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When My Ship Comes In - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Virginia Lee - Peerless Quartet