Sunday 18 April 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Joy Gresham Lewis and Joy Davidman.
The Eagle's Nest, directed by Edwin Arden, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while A Far Country by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 18 April 1915 ?
- Saint Galdino (d. 1176)
- Saint Perfecto (d. 850)
- Saint Agia (Aya) (d. 707)
- Saint Timon
- Saint Ursmarus (d. 713)
- Saint Werner (d. 1287)
- Blessed Idesbald van der Gracht (d. 1167), patron saint of fishermen and Flemish nobility
- Saint Eusebius (d. 526)
- Saint Apollonius (d. 185/6)
- Marie de l'Incarnation (1566 ? 1618)
- The Cheat's Cheatday on homestarrunner.com
- Zimbabwe ? Independence Day.
- Saint Emma
- Iran - Army Day
- Joy Gresham Lewis: American writer, wife of C. S. Lewis (d. 1960).
- Joy Davidman: American poet and author (d. 1960).
- French pilot Roland Garros is shot down and glides to a landing on the German side of the lines during World War I.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- The Little House Upon the Hill - James F. Harrison & James Reed
- My Molancholy Baby - Walter Van Brunt
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?