Friday 2 April 1915
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Sauvagnargues and Arthur Ballard.
Crossed Wires, directed by Frederic Richard Sullivan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 April 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 2 April 1915 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran