Thursday 22 April 1915
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 22, 1915). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include George Henderson (editor) and Anthony Quinn.
The Tramp, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 April 1915
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 22 April 1915 ?
- Saints Soter and Caius
- Saint Leonidas (died 202)
- Brazil - Discovery Day.
- Saint Theodorus (d. 613)
- George Henderson (editor)
- Anthony Quinn: Actor.
- Dick Dudley: Tennessee, United States -- TV host (Village Barn).
- Garrett Hardin: Environmentalist.
- George Henderson: Scottish educator, professor of philosophy and editor of "The Philosophical Quarterly" from 1962.
- Dino Viola: Italian soccer manager, the President of Rome's soccer team.
- Lord Airedale: British Lord (Socialist Democrat).
- 1st military use of poison gas (chlorine, by Germany) in WWI
- 2nd Battle of Ypres begins
- New York Yankees don pinstripes and hat-in-the-ring logo for first time.
- The use of poison gas in World War I escalates when chlorine gas is released as a chemical weapon in the Second Battle of Ypres.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1915 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When My Ship Comes In - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Virginia Lee - Peerless Quartet