Sunday 4 April 1915
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Drda and Lars G Ahlin.
The Unafraid, directed by Cecil B. DeMille, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1915
while Michael O'Halloran by Gene Stratton Porter was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1915!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1915 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Jan Drda: Czechoslovakia -- Writer (Nema Barikada, Mestecko Na Dlani).
- Lars G Ahlin: Swedish writer (Death of Me).
- Paul Bertrand: French artist, a production designer and art designer.
- Amedeo Biavati: Italian soccer player.
- Dorothy Fay: American actress primarily in Westerns and noted family.
- René Taton: French author, historian of science, and longtime co-editor (along with Suzanne Delorme) of the Revue d'histoire des sciences.
- Muddy Waters: [McKinley Morganfield]; guitarist ("Hoochie Coochie Man") (dies 1983).
- Louis Archambault: Canadian sculptor (d. 2003)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?