Sunday 6 November 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wade Hall and Julius Hackethal.
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Mysterious Rider by Zane Gre was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 6 November 1921 ?
- Wade Hall: American astrologer who joined AFA in November 1967.
- Julius Hackethal: German surgeon, proponents of euthanasia and author of many books.
- James Jones: American novelist noted for his best selling trilogy that included "From Here To Eternity," 1951 "The Thin Red Line," 1962 and "Whistle," 1974.
- Adrian John: Fort Leavenworth Military man.
- Pierre Pariselle: Lille Military man.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Uncle Josh Buys a Victrola - Cal Stewart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?