Saturday 7 November 1914
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include R A Lafferty and R[aphael] A[loysius] Lafferty.
The Noise of Bombs, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1914!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1914 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R A Lafferty: American science fiction writer (Born 1914).
- Jonathan Harris: Actor.
- R[aphael] A[loysius] Lafferty: United States -- Sci-fi author (Devil is Dead).
- Jean Cluseau-Lanauve: France Painter.
- Archie Campbell: American actor singer and screenwriter (d. 1987).
- R Lafferty: American soldier engineer and author (d. 2002).
- Japan attack German concession on Chinese peninsula of Shanghai
- The first issue of The New Republic magazine is published.
- The German colony of Kiaochow Bay and its centre at Tsingtao are captured by Japanese forces.
- The Japanese seize Jiaozhou Bay in China, the base of the German East Asia Squadron.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Want to Go Back to Michigan (Down on the Farm) - Elida Morris
- Memphis Blues - Prince's Orchestra