Friday 20 November 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Grenier and Jean Seyer.
Tillie's Punctured Romance, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
while The Eyes of the World by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1914 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Jean Grenier: France Actor.
- Jean Seyer: Rouen physician.
- Emilio Pucci: Naples, Italy -- Fashion designer (Neiman-Marcus Award-1954).
- US State Department starts requiring photographs for passports.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- California and You - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- I'll Do it All Over Again - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?