Friday 13 November 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alberto Lattuada and Henri Langlois.
The Noise of Bombs, directed by Mack Sennett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 13 November 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 13 November 1914!
Which were the important events of 13 November 1914 ?
- Roman festivals - Iovis epulum; feast of Feronia
- R.C. Saints - Bricius of Tours; Mother Cabrini; Saint Homobonus
- Also see November 13 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Alberto Lattuada: Italian author, architect and film director.
- Henri Langlois: French film archivist and cinephile.
- Jack Hallett: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Chicago White Sox, Pittsburgh Pirates and New York Giants between 1940 and 1948.
- Paul Lucke: German politician ( CDU ). He was from 1957 to 1965 Minister of Housing from 1965 to 1968 and Federal Minister of the Interior.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1914 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Do it All Over Again - Billy Murray
- California and You - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell