Monday 7 October 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 7, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacqueline Gauthier and Abraham Robinson.
Huns and Hyphens, directed by Larry Semon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 October 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 October 1918!
Which were the important events of 7 October 1918 ?
- Jacqueline Gauthier
- Henry M. Morris: Celebrity.
- Abraham Robinson: Mathematician.
- Guido Aristarco: Film critic.
- Harry Jaffa: American historian philosopher and academic (d. 2015).
- C Hubert H Parry: Engl musicologist / Composer (Jerusalem), dies at 70.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Mother Machree - Harry Macdonough & Shannon Four
- Oh, How I Hate to Get Up in the Morning - Arthur Fields
- While You're Away - Harry Ellis